Check out our downloadable FTD Service Directory here. This service directory includes:
- FTD Specialist Clinics and Research Centres
- Dementia Advocacy, Education, and Support Services
- Information about accessing community and residential support services
All service and resource updated can be forwarded to National Coordinator Melissa Kettle here.
AFTDA will update this service directory as we establish networks in each State and Territory and as new services and programs are identified. [Last updated November 2016]
The AFTDA Board is made up of Carer’s as well as members with various medical roles including representation from:
- The Eastern Cognitive Disorders Clinic
- FRONTIER (FTD Research Group at the University of NSW- Neuroscience Research Australia)
- Alzheimer’s Australia
- MND Australia (Motor Neuron Disease)
- PCA Australia (Posterior Cortical Atrophy)
- Parkinson's Australia
- Australian Aphasia Association
- Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Services (DBMAS)
International advocacy websites:
- World FTD United
- The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD) – US based
- Rare Dementia Support – UK based
- Facebook: follow World FTD United
- Twitter: follow us here, or follow World FTD United, the AFTD, Rare Dementia Support, FTD Registry, the French Association pour les Dégénérescences Fronto-Temporales, and the Dutch Lotgenoten organisatie voor Fronto Temporale Dementie.
Remember to share your message along with the message "Many countries, one world, one hope to
The AFTDA has support from Alzheimer’s Australia.
For Wikipedia information go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/